The Rabbit Joint: Zelda The Rabbit Joint: Zelda

yawn

although ive seen like 5,000,000 of these it was ok

Hiyoko responds:

Thanks, that helped alot!

Can all you dicks don't review if you don't have anything usefull to say?!

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

good but needs change

its a good idea but the game itself isnt that good (eg. music, controls and graphics)
if you put in a choise of music and a different way to control it (note : best played on a computer) it would be much better but other than that its good

Matt's Anime Tutorial Matt's Anime Tutorial

AWSOME

dude thnx to this i can drawn anime much better 10/10 i will recomend this to everyone i know who want to draw anime

all my 5 r belong 2 this

NG Level Icon Maker V2 NG Level Icon Maker V2

Much better

buch better than the first one but i think it would be better if you could put text in the box

Super Mario World ROCK! Super Mario World ROCK!

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!

dude im ill right now but listnen to this has made me feel all nostalgic

Soundshifter responds:

aw :) that's wonderful. thanks for listening :)

Brotz Brotz

Very good, very good

its very good but i think it would look better if it had a good background and it might look good in different colours but other than that it was good

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

ERMM?

dont get me wrong the art is good but i just dont see why we would want to see an old washed up bass player fuck his dead friend??? can some one please explain this to me!

Famiry responds:

An associate in New York posted something on his blog about how funny it would be if these two dudes banged, and I drew this up for him as a joke. It's a bit of an in-joke, so if you don't think it's funny, you're not missing anything.